fredag 6 september 2013

My review of Bound by Night by Larissa Ione.

Wow!Where do I start?What a ride this was!I have been a fan of Larissa ione since 2010 and when I heard that she was going to write a new series I just knew I so wanted to read it!:)I was of course very happy when Pocket Books let me review an arc!And thrilled!

Riker...He is one of the sexiest vampires out there in my opinion.:)And yeah...one of my new book boyfriends.;)He is lethal but also tender and caring.I melted!

I also like Nicole alot.She is so sweet but also brave!I know some thinks she is stupid but I don´t feel that way.

I could not put this book down!It is a pageturner and I think Larissa has the talent to make you interested in her characters and the plots.So this book get 5 stars from me and I recommend this to you if you are a Larissa Ione fan or a vampire fan!

Now I´m looking forward Hunter´s book!Keep them coming,Larissa!:)


The cover is awesome!I can see the cover model as Riker:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I love dragons!