måndag 23 april 2012

"Rogue Rider."

I have pre-ordered Larissa Iones book "Rogue Rider."*g*It´s all about Reseph this time!This makes me happy because I really like him!:)But first out is her book "Lethal Rider" and it´s about Thanatos aka Death.It will be out in the end of May this year.I´m so curius.Than really want a family!I hope he gets one.:)She will write two more books in her "Demonica" series by the way!:)Larissa Ione is one of my favorite authors.Laura Wright is anothor one.*g*I really enjoy her Mark of the Vampire bookseries.:)Right now I´m really curius about the book"Wicked as they come."It´s a first in a serie I believe it´s called "Blud."But that book is written by Delilah S. Dawson.Steampunk and romance is so my cup of tea!*g*And I really like caravans!:DThere will be two more books in that series.Yay!:)And yeah,let´s not forget about Nalini Singh!Her next book in the Psy/changeling series will be out this May.Her next Guild Hunter book will be out in September this year.I´m really looking forward it!I´m listening to Casey James.He is really good and goodlooking.*g*

Old picture of me:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Vampire dress.